August 17, 2017 | 5:30-11PM | Benefitting The Family Tree
We are excited that you are a sponsor of our 2017 Best of Baltimore Party to be held Thursday, August 17 at the Hippodrome Theatre from 5:30-11pm. This year is extra special as we are toasting Baltimore magazine's 110th anniversary. To get into the party spirit, we encourage sponsors and guests alike to don their finest party gear with an emphasis on gold and silver accessories. As always, theme-related costumes, cocktails, decorations, giveaways, are welcome.
Our goal is to make sure your sponsorship experience is second to none. In order to achieve this, we will need your help in providing some details related to the party. Please complete the Sponsor Participation Form, and review the general event info, which includes a timeline. This will help us begin the fulfillment of your sponsorship package.
If you have any questions, please contact me anytime. We look forward to seeing you in August!
Marketing & Events Coordinator
General Sponsor Information
Thursday, August 17, 2017 6:00 – 11:00 p.m. (5:30 p.m. entry for VIPs)
Hippodrome Theatre 12 North Eutaw Street Baltimore, MD 21201
Baltimore Grand Garage (attached to theatre) 5 N Paca Street, enter on Paca 410-706-6603 *Additional area parking garages are listed on the event microsite.
All event details about the party can be found on our event microsite: bmag.co/bob17
General Admission: $90 in advance | $95 starting 7/10 | $100 at the door
VIP: $150/ $175 at the door
Your load-in time is from 11am-3pm on August 17. All booths MUST be set-up by 4:30pm on August 17 otherwise your table will be broken down and removed from the floor.
Sponsors are not permitted to break down their booth until the event concludes at 11pm. At that time, sponsors may bring their vehicles to the loading area. Space is limited, so we kindly ask that you not leave you vehicle at the entrance for more than 15 minutes. Anything and everything MUST be removed by midnight on 8/17. Anything that is not removed from the premises the evening of the event will be considered trash.
- June 1 – Best of Baltimore microsite goes live
- June 23 – July issue on newsstands
- June 26 – Print ready ad due, if applicable (Aug. issue). Email [email protected] and CC [email protected]
- Wk of July 10 – Venue walkthrough (specific date and time TBD)
- July 17 – Cocktail recipes due to Baltimore magazine
- Wk of July 31 – VIP giveaway item(s) and printed banner(s) due to Baltimore magazine
- July 28 – August issue on newsstand
- Aug 14 thru 16 – All product to be delivered to Hippodrome
- Aug 17 – EVENT DAY. Load In: 11am-3pm / Event begins: 5:30pm for VIPs; 6pm for General Admission