General Event Information
6-11PM (5:30pm for VIPs); Hippodrome Theatre
The Family Tree
All event details can be found on http://bmag.co/bob15
Baltimore magazine will provide:
- One 6-ft. table and black linen
- One sign with your restaurant name
- Plates, flatware, napkins, etc.
- Electric (if requested in advance)
- Two staff badges
Restaurant to provide:
- Food samples for 1,500 guests to be served from 5:30-11PM
- Two working staff members to serve the food
- Serving trays, serving utensils, warmers, etc. (Building restrictions include no propane, no butane, and no open flame. Sternos are the only exception to the open flame rule.)
- Ice if required; There will not be ice available on-site
No extra storage space will be available.
We kindly ask that you please bring all items the day of the event. Carts are encouraged to expedite the load-in process (carts will NOT be provided at the venue).
Two badges provided; staff must be 18 years old. Those under 21 will not be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages.
- June 23 – Completed Restaurant Participation Form online
- July 28 – Restaurant to receive important event day load-in and set-up information
- August 6 – Best of Baltimore Party
The Family Tree (event beneficiary)
Office: 410-889-2300 ext 1238
Amy Burke Freidman
Office: (410) 243-3790