We popped into this sweet-smelling Roland Park floral design studio to meet up with its proprietor, Amy Epstein McManus. She shared her little Garden of Eden with us, and here are some of our favorite finds—plus the low-down on everything from the store to current trends.
1. How would you best describe your boutique in one sentence?
AEM: A place where you can come and find the unexpected.
2. How did you get the name Crimson & Clover?
AEM: The song from the '60s.
3. What is your favorite item currently in the store?
AEM: I’m obsessed with these Moroccan pompom blankets ($185).
4. What is your current favorite trend? What is your current least favorite trend?
AEM: I am definitely over anything Mason-jar-related. I really love those global, handmade kind of products.
5. What is your favorite saying/motto?
AEM: “The best is yet to come.”
6. No arrangement is complete without…?
AEM: A touch of whimsy.
Our Top Three Picks:
(From left to right: Metal Stars, $90-$120, Roost point crystal and pyrite necklace, $95, Protea flower, $15 per stem)