- Ability to create custom advertising packages utilizing online display advertising, native advertising, email advertising, and lead generation.
- Work with the Print Sales team on developing digital programs for key and target accounts with a goal of increasing revenue across multiple properties and platforms.
- Work with marketers to understand their media strategy, goals, campaign objectives, and develop strategies to meet their goals.
- Oversee end to end execution of sales process- from signing to implementation, delivery, and results.
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and maintaining awareness of new business.
- Consistent commitment to learning about the latest in digital advertising and marketing opportunities, trends, and technologies.
- Be a driving force in success of the company’s goals by achieving individual monthly sales budgets and goals as assigned by sales management
- Attend weekly sales meetings as required.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Debbie Darmofal ([email protected]).
Baltimore magazine is America's oldest city magazine, celebrating Baltimore since 1907. Whether Baltimoreans want to know which crabhouse has the best hardshells or whether they want to read award-winning feature stories about prominent people, arts and culture, and sports, they know that Baltimore magazine offers the best coverage of the city.