On April 20, 2016, Baltimore magazine honored 55 of the region’s most accomplished nurses in 17 categories for their extraordinary contributions to the healthcare field. Supported by family, friends, colleagues, and donned in floral wrist corsages and boutonnieres from Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc., Baltimore magazine’s winning nurses enjoyed an evening of celebration at the Belvedere. The night began with a cocktail reception sponsored by St. Joseph Medical Center, followed by dinner reception and awards presentation thanks to the support of two-time presenting sponsor, the University of Maryland Medical Center. Along with special Excellence in Nursing awards presented by the Maryland Nurses Association, honored nurses also received complimentary gifts from Lily Trotters, and Scrubs & Beyond, LLC.
At the end of the evening, one nurse was recognized for her exceptional Community Service leadership with a gift from All About Me Salon + Day Spa. All winners were also recognized in print in the May issue of Baltimore magazine. Thank you to our advisory panel of nurses for helping select this year’s award recipients.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing Department
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- LifeBridge Health
- Mercy Medical Center
- MedStar Health
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- Chesapeake Medical Imaging
- Coppin State University
- University of Maryland School of Nursing
- Maryland Nurses Association
- Scrubs & Beyond, LLC.
- All About Me Salon + Day Spa
- Lily Trotters
- Dessert cupcakes provided by La Cakerie
- Hosted at The Belvedere
Photography by Marlon Ming Photography. Photos are free to download directly from Baltimore magazine’s gallery. If you wish to request a printed copy of any images, please reach out to Marlon Ming directly.