Advertising Operations Associate
Baltimore magazine is the longest-standing city magazine in the country, evolving to become a multi-channel media powerhouse in the Baltimore region. Through the power of print, digital, live events, and custom publishing, Baltimore magazine reaches a highly educated and affluent audience. We are passionate about our town, the people who live here, and the stories we tell.
We are currently seeking an Advertising Operations Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with management.
- Utilize best practices and processes for the trafficking of all print and digital client ad creation and placements
- Maintain a system for tracking and submitting all Insertion Orders and contracts, prior to deadline.
- Oversee creation of advertising profiles and work-up ads in conjunction with Advertising designers
- Liaison with all clients to execute details of print and digital campaigns
- Provide CRM and administrative support for the sales team
- Track and report the performance of digital advertising campaigns including detailed campaign reports
- Assist as needed with proofing of all ad pages for accuracy
- Work with the production team on layout of magazine
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and dependable when working on a team
- Experience using Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- B.A./B.S. required
Send resume and cover letter to Debbie Darmofal, Vice President, Finance and Operations: [email protected] Please include “Advertising Operations Associate” in the subject field.
Please make sure to specify which intern period(s) you are applying for (spring, summer, or fall). Editorial internship applicants should also include a brief cover letter and at least two writing samples in addition to a resume.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify everyone of their application status. We do, however, examine every application, and if you are being considered, we will contact you.